Show sense of urgency to governments to enable innovation with Thorium
Create a platform where Startups, Regulators and Research come together to collaborate and create speed
By signing the petition you support the underlying statements
Calculations show that thorium energy will cost 10 times less then conventional nuclear power, which is already in deployed locaitons the cheaper energy source
Only 3.3 % of the leftover products is waste and needs to be stored for approximately 300 years, the other 96.7% can be recycled and re-used.
A ball of about 4/5 cm diameter and about 650 gram of thorium is enough for the energy of a lifetime.
Thorium is three times more abundant in nature than Uranium.